EAServer Version 5.3 Documents
The following online documents are included in this release:
- What's New in EAServer describes new features in this version of EAServer.
- The EAServer Feature Guide describes the EAServer component and Web application architecture, and how to use it with the other product components included with EAServer.
- The EAServer Cookbook contains tutorials and describes the samples included in your EAServer installation.
- The EAServer System Administration Guide describes how to administer your EAServer installation, including server configuration, connection cache management, naming services configuration, and application file management.
- The EAServer Programmer's Guide contains step-by-step instructions for creating and deploying components, client applications, and Web applications.
- The Web Services Toolkit User's Guide describes how to create and manage Web services with the tools included in EAServer.
- The EAServer Performance and Tuning Guide describes how to tune EAServer and your deployed applications for the best performance.
- The EAServer Security Administration and Programming Guide describes the EAServer security architecture, tells how to configure secure communications, user authentication, resource authorization, and SSL certicates, and describes how to use SSL in EAServer client applications.
- The EAServer API Reference Manual contains reference pages for EAServer's Java classes, ActiveX objects, and C routines.
- The Message Bridge for Java™ User's Guide describes how to use Message Bridge for Java to simplify the creationg and transformation of XML documents.
Copyright 2005 © Sybase, Inc. All Rights Reserved.